Monday, December 10, 2007

a romp in the snow

We had our first playdate with the snow last Friday and it was way fun. Mason looked super cute in his little snow suit and was ok with the whole thing. ...That is, until I sat him in it. But then, I'd probably cry too if I put my hand down in something icy cold!


Brooklyn, was ecstatic about it, of course. Unfortunately for her, with Mason in my arms, I couldn't help her make a proper snowman. Then, Mason got tired so he went in for a nap. I let her stay out since we were just standing outside the door. Still, I didn't want to get colder so no snowman.
She was content to play with her bucket and make snow angels. {sigh} I love playing in the snow!!

10 comments:

Dominoe said...

What a fun day! I miss snow. This whole ice thing is making me nervous - I miss me some good ole snowfall that stays fluffy. :)

Carole Hibshman said...

They look like they're having a good time--and they look cute in their nice warm coats. How fun!

Anna Dutson said...

You look like you got a ton of snow there. The snow angel is cute! My kids had fun digging in the 1/4 inch of snow we got last week if we were lucky. Didn't it seem like there was so much more snow when we were little?

Debbi said...

sorry we didn't make it out there with you, the pictures are great!

Debbi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! where is your 27 things about you post?! hehhe

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday a couple of days late!! Cute pictures of the snow, yeah, it has forgotten how to snow in Logan...I am sad~ but still hoping for a white Christmas!

Sarah C said...

Happy Birthday late. I hope you had a great day. The picture of the kids in the snow are so cute. I love the snow angel picture.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Mason is such a cute little boy! Happy Birthday once again! Hopefully we can all get together before we leave for Utah if not we will get together after!

suds2004 said...

Happy Birthday!

Theurer Clan said...

You have snow! Yay! I love that Brooklyn will just go play and enjoy it all! What a great age! Mason does look darling in those snow pants!