Didn't Jon do a good job blogging? He is so awesome to do it for me. We are all doing well. Looks like we'll be going home tomorrow and Brooklyn is beside herself with excitement. It takes all her willpower to let anyone else hold her baby :). and, No. we don't have a name yet. Hopefully by this afternoon.... Enjoy!


5 comments:
Everyone looks very happy! The baby is darling. I was VERY impressed that Jon was able to blog! Steve would have turned that assignment over to one of the kids. Congrats!
I can only imagine how happy Brooklyn is. Way to go Jon on blogging. You may have to start one of your own now. Beautiful baby to add to a beautiful family. Congratulations!!!
Dana
Look at that hair! Mine don't have that much at a year! She's beautiful!
Random comment here: my 4 year old also owns the orange "My Parents Are Exhausted" shirt. Such a good shirt for any boy, I think.
The baby is beautiful! Good work.
She's gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment