Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Big Man in Red

What would Christmas be without a visit to Santa? Not complete. That's what. So, Friday night, we ventured out to the mall and found him there, waiting just for us. I was expecting a line, but Nope. We walked right up. Did our thing and were done. I was kinda glad. Brooklyn took a letter to leave for him and Mason amazingly actually talked to him.



As usual, the jolly old elf gave the kids a candy cane and coloring book. They were perfectly content and our business was done!
On a side-unrelated-but-totally-cute-note: How do you get the laundry and the baby up from the basement in one trip??? Put the baby in the basket, of course!


Be sure you scroll down and see my other posts. I finally took the time to write several and just get caught up before Christmas.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: