Ok, so that picture doesn't have anything to do with my project, but I wanted to put a pic of Brooklyn on here, too and I didn't get one of her this a.m. before she left.....My sweet mother-in-law went to SEI and picked up these fun iron-ons for me and got them right in the mail, so...I figured the most grateful thing I could do, would be to just play with them right away!!
I got two witches and a jack-o-lantern and I think they turned out so fun!! I noticed that Mason and Julianne's were starting to lift a little today, but I just ironed them again and they stuck right back down. Hopefully they stay now!! Brooklyn wore her shirt to school, she was so excited. Apparently, I need to focus more on what sizes my kids need. I hate when they're in-between. All their shirts are way on the big side. Of course, I haven't washed them yet, so hopefully they'll shrink a little.
Above is Brooklyn's shirt. The word bubble says "I'm one of those nice witches".
Julianne's is "One time I tried flying a rake"
and Mason's is "My name is NOT Jack"....
Yeah, it's a little big, but she got SO mad at me when I took it off to iron it again...
Mason was willing, however and put it right back on.I just love it when my kids appreciate my projects. It makes me feel good about myself :)...
On a separate note,
It's officially fall! We've cut into our first pumpkin. I baked it, pureed it and froze it. Soon (when we don't have a Tupperware full of cookies), Jon will bake me a pie and it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!!Oh, and just a little side note, Mason has successfully kept his diaper dry 5 nights in a row!!! I can just shout WOOHOO for that! As a reward, we had McDonald's last night for dinner and if he makes it two more days, he'll be getting back some toys we "threw away" one time he wouldn't clean them up... I'm too cheap to actually throw them away, but at least he thinks we did and we can pretend to buy them again :) WOOHOO!
4 comments:
Very very cute!!!! Congrats to Mason on that major accomplishment!! The kids are growing up too fast!!!
See you soon!!
So very cute!!!
Those shirts are so cute! I saw the pictures Jon sent Jeff of Brooklyn and Mason in their costumes - Also very cute! Hope you are having a good fall in Iowa :-)
Love the shirts, very cute!
Post a Comment