Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Enrichment Recipes

I know some of you dedicated readers out there (haha) went to Enrichment this past Thursday and I heard a couple of you say you didn't get the recipes. Jon and I had the strawberry one last night and it was divine. So, I thought I'd post them here, for those of you who have had them and want them. For those of you who haven't, try them! They are delicious! Enjoy!
Wendy's Frosty Recipe (low-fat version)
1 Cup Milk 2 Heaping Tbl Instant choc. pudding
1 tsp vanilla 3 TBL cool whip
7 ice cubes 1/2 splenda packet, or sugar to taste
Blend all ingredients together, pour into cups then freeze for 4-5 minutes

Frozen Fruit Smoothie
1 frozen banana 2 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup milk 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup orange juice 4 TBL Honey
Blend all ingredients, ENJOY!

I love fruit smoothies and Jon actually wanted some of this one. It's a keeper!

3 comments:

Carole Hibshman said...

Sounds yummy. I'll have to try it!

Debbi said...

I can't wait to try the wendy's one! Yum!

The Perry Family said...

this isn't really about this subject, but i have your name for the book swap and wanted to let you know that i sent them out yesterday!! i really hope you enjoy them!!