Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Winds of change

As I sit here, having a little snack (forced to take meds :(). I debated changing my blog. I assume someone is getting bored with my dots. BUT...the winds of change are not blowing this evening. None of the other templates caught my fancy. {and} I'm still kinda in love with this one. So, sorry all! You're stuck with Dots for now!

It's been a rough couple nights. Mason and I are having issues sleeping. Me because I have to get up and give Mason his binky, and him because he can't decide if he's hungry or not and goes to bed at 7 p.m. (If I keep him up on purpose..) Tonight though, he took a little catnap, ate a bottle and went to bed with Brooklyn. So maybe, just maybe, I will get to sleep tonight. Just my luck, he'll sleep and I'll wake up because my body is used to waking up every hour. {sigh} Cross your fingers for me. I'm hoping for a full night's rest! Because I can't blog without a pic, here's a fun one from tonight:

No comments: