Ramblings, Emotions, Stories, and Desires of a Mom, a Wife, a Sister, and a Friend
Saturday, April 5, 2008
ramble on and on
What a thrill our lives are.....ok so maybe not. I've tried to blog a few times in the last couple days, and have been rather unsuccessful. Either I can't think of anything to blog about, or I don't really have any pictures to add. We're pretty much the same old same old around here. Jon's on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to school, i spend 24/7 with the kids, Brooklyn's imagination is always running and Mason is walking everywhere. Exciting, huh? Mason is quite the daredevil, however. He will climb up on anything that he can get his leg up onto. At the mall the other day, he was all over the castle. I thought for sure he'd be tumbling down, but not him. He climbs up and sits there, proud as punch. He is also loving the kitchen my sister brought us. He will unload the dishes, stir some spoons around, stack some plates, and whatever else comes to mind. Then, if it's time to clean up, he'll help me put the stuff back into the bag. It's great! I love it! Brooklyn is constantly talking about her birthday. Every single thing she sees that she wants; she is certain she'll be getting it for her birthday. I've started making a list because I can never remember stuff when the grandmas ask. As the birthday gets closer, I'll be sharing the list. Don't anyone worry. She is also on a puzzle kick. I got one at the grocery store the other day for $1. It was a pretty awesome find, I thought, until we tried to put it together. Once you get it together it's pretty cool, you can change the clothes of one of the girls in the picture. It's pretty cool, but the first time we got it all together it took us FOREVER. She loves it though and it's a sure-fire way to get myself a free afternoon. Good times, good times. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post next week. Jon's stupid mock trial will be over (praise the heavens...) and we have us a little date scheduled. :) It should be oodles of fun. Happy Weekend all and I hope everyone has something fun going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah for posts about life! wasn't the weather today the best ever?! hopefully your kiddies go to bed early tonight, mine were in bed with lights out before 7:30, I am horrible, but they were just so cranky after Wade left. haha!
I think we have one of those puzzles too and it took me and Avery forever to put it together! It's the kind that you can change their clothes too. It's tricky!
Sounds like Mason is having lots of fun! Evan loves his ball, by the way. He's obsessed! I forgot to tell you that I loved the cute writing on the paper bag :)
Good luck getting through the week. It is great that you have a date planned at the end of it all. It helps to have something to look forward to.
I feel the same way... I start to blog.. and then "x" it off... I am glad the kiddos are enjoying their new kitchen! And I hope your date night is FAB!!!
Post a Comment