Aren't they cute little-man shoes? I love it! He likes to walk around outside so I decided it was time for real shoes. He looks awesome in them, don't you think?
This is fun from Saturday. These Pictures include Mason's 2nd shirt of the day...the 3rd one came after lunch and he actually kept that one on until bedtime.... As you can see, he loves the kitchen stuff! He'll even help clean it up (hope that lasts...not holding my breath tho).
This is Sunday's fun. Brooklyn took some pictures of us and the computer. Pardon the darkness, we had the window open to let in any sunshine that might peek through the clouds. More kitchen fun...You might have noticed that it's migrated into the living room. Still pretty much in the center of the room, but at least now it blocks Mason from unloading some of the movies...
Finally, I talked all weekend of scrapbooking and Sunday afternoon I finally did. It was fun, except for having Brooklyn hover the entire time. At least she wants to be with me, right? This is probably the last of the pages I'll bore you with on my blog :) If you want to see my VERY MUCH beginner's work, come on over, you can browse my book!
And, moving on to today, I couldn't resist just a few more pics of the Kitchen enjoyment for my Sister. Sorry this pic is dark, she's showing us her "recipe book" that she's taking notes in while baking a birthday cake :).
And, heaven forbid Mason should be left out! I had to get him his very own spoon and cup so he wouldn't take Brooklyn's away! I love that they love it! Thanks again guys!Happy Monday to you all and May your week be full of fun and good times!
7 comments:
I love the pages - I think the pink golfing one looks really great! way to go - maybe I'll scrapbook soon!
That kitchen must be the best thing ever! I'm going to have to break down and buy one.
Mason reminds me so much of my kids when they were his age. Little red heads, they're so adorable!
How was watching conference on the computer? We hooked our computer up to the TV and watched it on TV, kinda felt like we had cable again!
Love the shoes! I can't believe how big Mason is getting! Did you have any luck the other day finding a basket? Yes we would love to get together. I will be out of town next weekend but how about after that?!?!
Cute cute little kids... I do love Mason's grownup shoes! What fun. Sounds like a great weekend to me!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend...I'm glad you finally got to play with your new toy, your pages are cute! And I love that your kids are "cooking" so much, my kids LOVE their kitchen too! Brooklyn is so grown up, making "notes" in her cookbook! SO CUTE!!!
Don't you just love conference weekend? We had a nice, relaxing time too. Cute shoes for Mason.
Looks like you had a great weekend. Great pictures, I love the one with Mason in his orange hat and Brooklyn is as cute as ever!
Post a Comment