For some reason, I have an utter lack of desire to post this in the newspaper....so, I'm going to attempt my blog first and then go from there. As it turns out...we don't need our washer and dryer anymore. They are only 3 years old and we've taken excellent care of them. I'd like to sell the pair for $300. Does anyone want them? Does anyone know anyone who would want them? Currently they are in Logan. I do have access to a truck and could meet someone if they didn't want to drive to Logan. I, however, don't really want to drive to Salt Lake, either. Picky, picky, I know. I do have both owner's manuals...and as soon as I find them, I will mail them to whomever buys the set. Let me know if you're interested! We would SO appreciate it!
P.s. I'm pretty sure they're Whirlpool, but as I've not even so much as looked at them in 3 months or so, I can't say that for positive. :) stupid, I know...sorry!
Ok, I'm dumb...They're Frigidaire Crown :)
3 comments:
So, did you find an apartment with washer and dryer? Too bad you can't store them somewhere down there since they are so new and you could already have them when you find your house. That is what we had to do here, store ours, since the place had them already. Just an idea, but I hope someone wants them if you want to sell them.
Well, we have a set already, plus we live in DSM. However, I just wondered if you posted this on Craigslist? That is how we found ours in DSM. That is easier than putting it in the newspaper. :)
I'm very interested. Our washer is 8 years old and our dryer is 20 years old (it was here when we moved and our dryer blew up). Let me talk to Clayton tonight. We have a truck so we'll come get them. Thanks!!
Post a Comment