Ramblings, Emotions, Stories, and Desires of a Mom, a Wife, a Sister, and a Friend
Monday, May 18, 2009
safe and sound
Yeah, I have the best hubby ever. I didn't even realize he'd blogged (although I should've). I was reading blogs but not commenting. Sorry, all. Our trip went really well. Not the best reason to visit but an excellent visit just the same. We hung out in Corinne for the most part, with a couple runs to Logan (Next time we'll spend real time in Logan, I promise). Mason and Brooklyn rode the tractor, swung, played with the plethora of toys available, got crazy with cousins, and all sorts of other fun things. I have some pics to post (not yet uploaded), I'll get on that once I get us settled. AS of right now, it's after 1 and I have yet to really do anything productive.... Also, tomorrow -- somehow-- my baby is turning 5. She is SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Tonight will consist of preparing a cake (since Jon is the master of decoration), wrapping and acquiring gifts and shopping for dinner (pizza as requested). I'll be sure to take LOTS of pictures and hopefully get those up too. So, I guess I just blogged to say....Stay tuned. We're home safe and sound and there's a lot more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! 5 years old? WOW! Have a fun day ;o)
I can't believe she's 5!!!
Post a Comment