
It reminds me a little of my mom. She loved puzzles. Rarely a "gift" event went by that someone didn't give my mom a puzzle (partially b/c parents are hard to buy for...what do you buy for those who have everything they want??). Anyway, Jon loves puzzles, too but it still makes me think of my mom :).Mason is definitely shadowing after my dad, too. He LOVES to get up with the sun, and recently that's been before 6 a.m. He's DEFINITELY not getting that from me. Jon said last weekend, "He's definitely got that farmer in him!". If Mason stays this way, he may have to spend summers in Corinne, just so the rest of us can sleep in once in a while!
Lastly:
Sorry she's crying. It occured to me at the end of the day yesterday that Brooklyn wore this outfit on her first Memorial Day, too. I had to document it. I'll have to scan in the pic of Brooklyn sometime soon so we can compare. Julianne is a lot darker than Brooklyn was (both in skin tone and hair color) and has a TON more hair. Although her features are more like Mason's her tone is darker than his, too. It's so INTERESTING! :)
10 comments:
WOAH! Brooklyn seriously amazes me, she is SO smart! Love you guys!
What a little smartie!! Your little ones are getting so big, and are as cute as ever!
And whew, I can't believe what time Mason rises!! How do you keep up with all 3 of them??
That's impressive! Smart little girl! The picture from photo bucket (is that what it's called???) of Julianne is so cute!!
What a smarty pants! Sorry we can't make it down for the blessing.
Go Brooklyn!! I am 29 and can't even put together a 50 piece puzzle! haha i do not have the patience! Your babies are soooo cute!
btw...my word verification is "panti"..haha
Her puzzle skills have always amazed me! I agree...she is a smarty pants!
Seriously impressed with the HUGE puzzle. Way to go!
Brooklyn is such a cute girl! I like that birth announcement you made, too. Looks good! THis is Kristen Rushforth, from your ward, by the way. I found a link to your blog from Laura's website.
The minute I started reading this post I thought of your mom. What a talent! 150 pieces is an amazing accomplishment for a 5 year old. I was going to call you to see if you wanted to go north next weekend. (I'm heading up for my dad's birthday and thought I'd offer the Woodbury Shuttle services.) THEN, I saw that I'm going to be missing Miss Julianne's blessing :-( I hope you know I'll be thinking of you on that special day. We'll travel up together soon.
I would agree with you that your child is a genius! 150 peice puzzle! HOLY COW!!! I can barely get EThan to sit down for a 25 peice puzzle! I really think your gal is super smart!
Post a Comment