Ramblings, Emotions, Stories, and Desires of a Mom, a Wife, a Sister, and a Friend
Happy Halloween to you too! The kids look darling.
They look so cute! Did you make Brooklyn's Sno White Costume? My mom made me one when I was 4 that looked EXACTLY like it.
Actually, LaDawn made it for Melissa. Isn't it awesome??!!! We just borrowed it. She had tons and they were all incredible! It ALMOST makes me want to attempt to make one....ALMOST.... :)
Cute costumes! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Pretty sure I am ready for Christmas now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Halloween to you too! The kids look darling.
They look so cute! Did you make Brooklyn's Sno White Costume? My mom made me one when I was 4 that looked EXACTLY like it.
Actually, LaDawn made it for Melissa. Isn't it awesome??!!! We just borrowed it. She had tons and they were all incredible! It ALMOST makes me want to attempt to make one....ALMOST.... :)
Cute costumes! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Pretty sure I am ready for Christmas now!
Post a Comment