Saturday, April 12, 2008

Self Portraits

Do you think she is a Hibshman?

Yeah, she is. For those of you who aren't Hibshmans....I'll explain. At the Logan Hibshman House, self-portraits are a particularly favorite past time. They come up with the craziest faces. Then, one day, Ben (Jon's Bro) learned how to change the settings on the camera. This brought a whole new world of self-portraiture. It's a good laugh. She is a Hibshman through and through I guess... :)

10 comments:

Debbi said...

Oh, these are classic! How funny, I like the one of her foot the best!

Karen said...

Lol..awesome! My girls do this with the cell phone. I often find about 15 close ups of their faces, babies, or other toys. :)

Courtney said...

Self portraits are the best! I love the ones where her eyes are all big! They are pretty eyes!

Anna Dutson said...

That's just great!

Sarah C said...

Those pictures are great. Funny!

Carole Hibshman said...

Looks like she had some good teachers!

mary said...

These are so funny... what a silly girl!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! What a cute girl! My little sister likes to do the same thing too. I loved all of Brooklyn's cute little pics!

suds2004 said...

Great pictures! Self portraits are the best! What a fun girl Brooklyn is!

Andrea said...

i LOVE this post!!! she did a really good job taking those pics. what a pretty little girl Brooklyn is :)

Hey I hope you don't care if I add you to my blog list! Hope to see ya at the library this morning!!!