She is gorgeous! I always get sad when their little frog leg pose goes away and they start to lengthen out. It's the beginning of the little cuties growing up. What a sweet, sweet, baby!
WOW! I can't believe how fast they grow!! Love the comparison! :)
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the encouragment and helping me remember to keep my chin up about another c-section. I didnt' know you've had all c-sections! I guess it wouldn't be too bad if it were planned and I just skipped the labor previous to the c-section. :) Thanks for the boost today! I needed it!
5 comments:
Gosh! She's growing so quick. We need to get together and visit soon. Give the kids a hug for me.
She is gorgeous! I always get sad when their little frog leg pose goes away and they start to lengthen out. It's the beginning of the little cuties growing up. What a sweet, sweet, baby!
Woah!! That's cool. David and I had SOO much fun hanging out with you and Jon, we were so sad to leave. :( Hope everything is going well!
I love the comparison shots. She is adorable! Good luck with your bumper too.
WOW! I can't believe how fast they grow!! Love the comparison! :)
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the encouragment and helping me remember to keep my chin up about another c-section. I didnt' know you've had all c-sections! I guess it wouldn't be too bad if it were planned and I just skipped the labor previous to the c-section. :) Thanks for the boost today! I needed it!
Post a Comment