Ramblings, Emotions, Stories, and Desires of a Mom, a Wife, a Sister, and a Friend
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
new goal
Ok, here we go. I have a new goal. I miss blogging and having pics and stories to blog about. I don't hardly EVER take pics anymore. I got one video of Julianne walking (which she is doing about 50% of the time, now BTW), but it's pretty dark so I haven't posted it. The kids spent the majority of last week outside and I didn't take one. single. picture. GRRR. Then, tonight, I made a pretty spiffy dinner (if I do say so myself), totally intended to take pictures and didn't take ANY. Seriously. SO. As of now, I'm going to start hauling my camera around EVERYWHERE and TRY to blog like I used to. Hopefully it all works out like it does in my head (yeah, like THAT ever happens). Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm with you on this one. Technically, I take my camera everywhere, it stays in my purse, but that's just it, it stays there lately. I need to be better...same here, Avery's walking, but have I posted it? no. maybe we can motivated each other:)
Good luck, and I can't wait to see the fruits of your labors!
yeah!
more writings and pictures from you sound great!
Good Luck...you can totally do it! Try the Project 365 thing, take a picture a day of anything...you kids, your dinner, something to remember that day...I'm trying to do the scrapbook thing like that but my friend does it on her blog and its awesome! Such a great journal of little ordinary everyday life...
Post a Comment