Not really my doing (however I still felt it was an accomplishment of sorts) my kids colored together for around an hour!
They were even sharing the book.
My very first EVER apple pie. It turned out pretty good. I was really proud of myself.
My pie before baking. {Here's} my last attempt at pie...let's just say THAT pie didn't turn out as planned....
And, to start my domesticated week off....pizza. I finally made a decent pizza. Thanks to America's test kitchen (dough) and AllRecipes (sauce). I felt very successful.Also, I made my first lazagna, I don't know how I missed a pic of that one, but it was successful too. It was a good dinner week for me. Needless to say.
5 comments:
Yum, I wish you were here to cook for me.
Yummy! I'll have to try that dough!
I have also noticed that blogger uploads pictures out of order, it's kind of annoying, but what do you do!
that pie looks awesome! Don't you love it when your kids entertain themselves for hours? Ella and Mailee color giant sized fairy coloring pages at for over an hour in the morning and then abut an hour in the evening. They ask if they can...and of course I do NOT say no :)
I can't believe how big Mason looks....crazy!
amazing pie! I can never get mine to turn out right.
Congrats on #3 that is awesome! I am glad that you are feeling good! We are very excited for you!
Yummy, I wish I was coming to your house for dinner. The pie looks awesome! I am not a pie maker at all, I'm impressed. Also, I am so excited for you to have another baby and so glad you are feeling well.
Post a Comment