I finished it. Debbi gave it to me three (?) days ago and I'm done. Jon only made one direct comment about me being absorbed and not paying attention to what he was saying. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I will say it was G*O*O*D!!! I wish I such amazing talents. I would love to be able to write well, but to write like that....now that would be divine! I just love to read. Since I don't get to do it as often as I'd like, I forget how much I love it. I do love it though. I just wish I had more time in the day! I wish I had time to read, play with each kid, scrapbook, make cards, be outside, go swimming, be with Jon, watch a movie once in a while, still keep my house clean and get a decent night's sleep. Is that too much to ask? Sheesh. Of course, I don't need those things everyday, but a healthy dose of some of them each day would be nice. I guess that's what you lose when naps cease to exist. Oh well...someday...
On to other things: We're leaving for San Diego in TWO DAYS!! (Well three if you count wednesday when we actually leave...) and I'm so excited. I kinda can't believe it's here. I've been waiting and waiting and who knew the waiting would end? I'm way stoked. I've never been there before and although I've been to the ocean, technically, I've never been in the ocean or hung out at a beach. So...that is one of my goals. It should be a BLAST! So, I may blog before then, I may not. If not...I'll catch you all when we return!
4 comments:
Hope you have been fun! you have been DEPRIVED if you've never been in the ocean...deprived I tell ya! float in the ocean for me a few times will ya?! :)
I didn't know you were into Harry Potter!?! I'm still reading book seven, the boys won't leave me along long enough to read more than two pages at a time! I'm going crazy because I really want to finish it!!
Have a great vacation. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip.
I wish I had time to do all those things too - well not spend time with John, but you know what I mean! :) It was a good ending to the book though. Have fun in SD! The ocen is a fun fun place!
Post a Comment