Once upon a time, there was a little girl who lived in West Des Moines, Iowa. Every night, before she went to sleep, she would read her dollies stories and sing them her song. Then, while her parents played games outside her bedroom, the little girl turned into a mermaid. She continued to sing "Ariel's Song" and lull her babies to sleep. THen, the little mermaid would fall asleep, herself. Set to have sweet dreams, and awake having become a little girl once again.


6 comments:
wait....did she take the pillow case off the pillow and use it as a make shift sleeping bag...that's classic! I thought only Ella did that! too funny!
She has an imagination, that's for sure. That is so cute!
no, not a sleeping bag....FINS! She told me in the morning she was being a mermaid
ohhhh gotcha..that's why this post was titled "little mermaid"....I should pay more attention when reading posts :)
HAHA! how cute. I just thought it was classic that her head was almost hanging off her bed. Funny!
She has such a good imagination! That's great!
Post a Comment